Prices for Lake District Activities
All activities prices include:
- Fully qualified friendly instructors
- All technical equipment
- Fitted wetsuits for wet activities
- Fitted breathable waterproofs for all other activities
- The best hot chocolate ever (so our customers say!)
- Phone contact 7 days a week
- Kit Lists
- Public liability insurance
- Small Group Sizes - 1:8 max for most activities
|Family & Small Group Prices
Prices are per person
Prices do not include bike hire (which is an additional £20) or personal clothing including footwear.
Premium days require a more highly qualified instructor, involve extra services and offer a more intense or quality experience overall. An extra fee may be applied in some circumstances.
We are happy to take group bookings, and will often give a discount for larger numbers or can arrange special details at no extra cost.
- Groups of 8+ people receive a 10% discount when booking activities only (bunkhouse packages include a group discount).
- Groups of 16+ people, please ask for a specific quote for your group’s requirements if looking at activities for you altogether, as larger group requirements have to be checked for logistical considerations.
Group bookings must finalise numbers and pay, 4 weeks in advance. Or if booking within 4 weeks, group numbers must be confirmed on booking. The price for that many people will then be charged, whether or not that many turn up.